FRMS has the excellent ability to adapt to difficult situations and great organizational skills either working with multiple projects, client-facing skills. Whether reinforcing brand recognition or integrated system. FRMS has successfully attracted the target audience with our award winning concise yet captivating design and integrated programming skills.
FRMS is a leader in strategic thinking for interactive media, branding and print collateral projects that have effectively conveyed the intended message without sacrificing the creative spirit. FRMS has been immersed in design and marketing for the entertainment, high-tech and travel industries.
Digital asset management (DAM) consists of management tasks and decisions surrounding the ingestion, annotation, cataloguing, storage, retrieval and distribution of digital assets. Digital photographs, videos and music exemplify the target areas of media asset management.
FRMS fuses marketing intelligence and creative problem-solving to produce the most creative, memorable, and effective communications possible for our clients. FRMS is a small strategic design and (DAM) management agency with big project experience that fuses a passion for creative communication with clients who make a difference. We collaborate with you to visually-charge your message with a uniquely authentic and memorable voice that stands out from the crowd.
FRMS has extensive software management experience and works with some of the top people in the their fields…writers, photographers, programmers, illustrators..to make your project a cut above the competition. We can take your communications problems from initial concept to finished execution.
Our capabilities include:
• Communication strategy;
• Identity design and brand standards systems design;
• Website and interactive media design;
• Full Database Management Systems.
• Cloud database integration.
We believe that FRMS has several competitive advantages:
1. You want creative ideas that stand out and stick with your audience — FRMS provides a unique understanding of marketing logic informed by intuitive creative thinking. Our perspective allows us to craft ideas that stick with your audience and make a lasting impact with your message.
2. You want design that communicates, not decorates — Our goal is to create materials that influence your audience and further your mission, not just look pretty in an awards annual. We use our understanding of strategic messaging and communication to do it. Couple that with a strong in-depth programming skills, and the result is more than a good-looking website. It’s an effective one.
3. You need flawless execution that produces results — Our experience in project management ensures that we will sweat the details and produce a website or (DAM) system that exceeds expectations and instills delight in your users.